tawnithebookworms

Tawni @ The Book Worms

I am the book blogger and reviewer at THE BOOK WORMS. I've been reading ever since I remember, but it was most recently that I discovered my real love for stories. I'm a book nerd and computer geek :)

Personal Demons

Personal Demons - Lisa Desrochers Hot, HOT, HOT! Personal Demons was the sexiest and most enticing book I think I’ve ever read and to be honest, it has moved up my list to my #1 favorite book! The story is so unique and it draws you in on the first page of the book. I couldn’t stop reading it, I didn’t want to stop reading it! There were no cliffhangers and honestly I was surprised by how it turned out…and that’s a great book! Gabe and Luc are here for one reason and that reason happens to be to tag Frannie’s soul – for Heaven or Hell, whoever gets her first. Frannie has a special something and both sides want it desperately. Frannie was different than what I would have expected. I liked that she wasn’t 100% innocent and that she could kick butt. I enjoyed learning about her internal struggles with life as well as what’s happening with Gabe and Luc, it adds something special to the book and something the reader’s could possibly relate to. Luc Cain is smokin’ hot! I know I said that three times already, but the word hot just isn’t enough to describe Luc Cain and his relationship with Frannie. Luc is a demon sent to complete his latest mission to tag Frannie, but he starts to question his intentions with her. Gabe is the sweet one, he’s an angel – literally! Gabe is hard to resist too, but in a completely different way. I wish I could have learned a bit more about Gabe, but I think he will show up more in the books to come, which I can’t wait for! I really enjoyed how Lisa wrote from the perspectives of Frannie and Luc. It kept the story fresh and never boring. I really loved reading from Luc’s perspective, it’s awesome to be in the mind of the demon! ;) I was completely absorbed by Personal Demons and I recommend this read to anyone (older teens and up) and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!